7 Types Of Men Every Woman Should Date
1. The Younger guy: He has more energy — and his influence might make you healthier and more productive. This can be a good thing or a bad thing. He can also make you tired at work because he kept you up all night. But energy is contagious, and younger guys have plenty of it. He’s open minded, and eager to please sexually. He is also more likely to let you call the shots if you are into that sort of thing.
2. The Older Guy: He knows what he wants and he won’t waste your time if you’re not it. He got over being jealous ages ago, so he won’t pester you like the insecure guys you may have experienced. He knows how to touch a woman everywhere. He has his own friends and job and hobbies and schedule. So you don’t have to lose your world to be in his and vice versa.
3. The Man’s Man: He plans the dates. He provides the direction, there’s no wondering if you are an item, if it’s commitment, He will tell you hey…You are mine. They are intense lovers, Manly men want to be the best you ever had and that intensity is like training for a heavyweight fight. He is big on family and wants to pass down his greatness to his children.
4. The Student: He is in continual pursuit of knowledge is better equipped to handle life and execute on goals / plans. He reads, seeks counsel, studies continuously, He is a man who is willing to learn and gain knowledge in life should also be more open to gaining knowledge about love and having successful relationships.
5. The Spoiler: Not talking about with just his money. He doesn’t just balance you out, he constantly adds to you. His presence multiplies your potential. He adds to the beauty of who you are and never takes away from anything that is precious about you. He is generous with his money, buys you gifts takes you places,
6. The Friend Zoned Guy: He has seen you at your worst. Your friends already like him. He knows what the guys who have done before him have done wrong. He knows what makes you smile. He already likes you for you. the relationship is less effort. He has been there for a while, and changing the dynamics maybe just the change needed to have a more fulfilling relationship.
7. The Stable Man: With Great character comes consistency. He consistent man is not in a rush because he does not have bad intentions, He isn’t interested in manipulating a woman to be led by her emotions. He will take his time to get to know you and will allow you to get to know him as well. Over time, the consistent man’s good character will still stand, while the man with bad intentions will also come to light. Remember, the purpose of dating is to get to know a person. If you take your time to get to know him, you will be able to find out if he is the type of man you should date.